Powder Room Sink with Pedestal - Fossil Stone Devonian Sea Bowl Design
Devonian Sea Bowl with Pedestal
Make each visit to your private bathing retreat or powder room getaway an opportunity for you and your guests to revel in a ritual indulgence of the ages with our Devonian Sea Bowl pedestal sink design. This dramatic chic style combines a stunning prehistoric visual experience with modern functionality.
Art. Unearthed. This Tethys Sea Bath design is an authentic museum-worthy work of art that makes an incredible focal point in any bathing area, powder room, pool house environment, and beyond...courtesy of the artist, planet Earth.
Measurements: Pedestal 30 inches high, 10.25 inches wide foot; Bowl 23.5 inches wide x 17 inches deep front to back.
- Oval bowl and pedestal are 2 separate pieces
- Fossil forms are found throughout stone and can be seen from the bottom/back
- Fossil Types: Orthoceras, a rocket-shaped fossilized form
- Fossil Size: Variety of small to large sizes
- Fossil Distribution: Density is medium to high
- Color Range: Black (Kajal) / soft black with white Orthoceras fossils
- Shipping arranged separately and billed prior to delivery; view options here
- View video look books below and visit our Client Project Gallery for ideas
Tethys Sea Bath Designs
Influenced by homeowners’ utmost desire for a bathroom to be that indulgent space where one relaxes, renews and reconnects mind, body and soul, our curated collection of natural fossil stone hand carved sinks and vanity top styles deliver on these aspirations. They combine stunning prehistoric visuals with modern functionality in designs that range from simple elegant vessel basins to organic-edged profiles.
Material + Origin
Ancient Seabed Natural Fossil Stone Collection, created from a hard limestone that polishes to a shine, is quarried from the Sahara desert, the location of a prehistoric seabed. Found in an selection of colors that include terracotta brown, dark brown, black, and gray, it is available as dimensional tiles, slabs and quarry blocks, as well as custom bath and accent table surfaces.
Orthoceras, the rocket-shaped fossil figure, and Ammonites, the spiral-shaped fossil form, are the prehistoric sea life naturally preserved throughout this material and still visible today in the Ancient Seabed Natural Fossil Stone Collection, which all began in a primitive ocean during the Paleozoic era nearly a half billion years ago.
Care & Maintenance Quick Tips:
- Maintain the natural surface shine by resealing sink once or twice a year with a heavy duty stone sealer
- Prevent hard water deposits and stains with regular cleaning using a granite and marble cleaner
- Avoid acidic household cleaners or cleaning wipes with harsh or abrasive chemicals
- Don't use cleaners with abrasive material added to avoid scratching the surface
- Use a standard stone and tile stain remover when staining occurs
- Apply a granite poultice product directly to more difficult stains
- Consult your preferred stone specialist