Details: ● CRAFTSMANSHIP - Gorgeous handmade Moroccan Sabra pouf, refashioned from the finest quality sabra rug,
handwoven by Berber woman in Morocco's High Atlas Mountains. Sabra is a natural fiber silk harvested from
sustainable sources of Saharan Aloe Vera Cactus
● SIZE - 24" x 24" x 8" in (60 x 60 x 20 cm)
● QUALITY - Zipper on three sides of pouf for easy filling, backed by quality cotton, muslin insert provided
● STYLE TIP - A practical and versatile piece for your home:
▴ Perfect as floor pillows for lounging
▴ Arrange a few around a coffee table for casual seating
▴ Rest a tray on top and turn one into a temporary side table
▴ Add a splash of colour in a corner space
● CARE INSTRUCTIONS - Dry clean only
● FREE EXPEDITED SHIPPING to N. America and Europe. Worldwide express delivery within 3-5 days
● MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We believe you're going to adore our Moroccan Sabra Poufs as much as we do!
Alternately, you are covered by our 45 day, no questions asked, money back guarantee.
● STUFFING - Available filled or unfilled. Please click 'Select Options' to make your choice