Moroccan Leather Pouf Ottoman with Embroidery in Mad Crush Rose Pink
Regular price $ 225.00
Modern Style from Medieval Craftsmanship
Looking for a way to add handmade practical luxury to a space? Maybe you have small spaces within a room to fill, or live in a space that's small overall and you want cool multi-purpose stylish stuff you love that also conserves space. After all, the tiny house trend has become super hot with 200,000 Instagram posts for that hashtag and it's growing steadily.
If so, we got you covered. Check out our curated collection of genuine hand crafted Moroccan leather pouf ottomans available in a variety of colorful hues and metallics. Poufs are high quality versatile home accents with many functions. For example:
- Impromptu extra seating that can be kept under a coffee table until needed
- Stylish and colorful way to 'put up your feet' and relax
- Multi functional as a side table.
Souk Find Details:
- Hand stitched and embroidered by master craftsmen (ma'allem) from the finest quality genuine leather so you get a luxurious long-lasting chic addition to your space(s)
- Poufs work well with many design styles, including boho chic, zen, and eclectic
- High quality zipper located on bottom is out of sight while allowing you to stuff, unstuff and re-stuff when desired
- Diameter ~20 inches, height ~13 inches and dependent on stuffing making poufs an ideal size for small spaces or wherever you want to add eye-catching accents in any room
- Stuffed with cotton batting and polyfill to keep its shape and firmness
Lusted after by many in-the-know design fans, poufs are created from leather made in 1000 year-old Fez tanneries by craftsmen using techniques that have been honed since medieval times. Considered some of the most labor intensive artisanal work, tannery apprenticeships are handed down in families from father to son.
Our collection of hand stitched, stuffed and embroidered leather stools originated in workshops located in the medinas of Marrakech and Fez el Bali, one of the oldest continuously working artisan centers.