Details: ● CRAFTSMANSHIP - Gorgeous handmade Moroccan Kilim cushion pillow, refashioned from a vintage Berber rug, handwoven by Berber woman in Morocco's High Atlas Mountains. This piece is utterly unique, one of a kind
● QUALITY - Durable design combined with genuine craftsmanship ensures a long lifetime. Quality zipper on one side of cushion for easy filling
● STYLE TIP - Will add a touch of ethnic chic to your interior decor:
○ Throw several on a sofa
○ Use it as a lumbar for an armchair
○ Place several on your bed as decorative pieces
● GIFT IDEA - If you are looking for something distinctive and original, this makes for a perfect gift for a birthday, wedding or house warming party
● SIZE - 26" x 13" in (66 x 33 cm)
● INSERT - Pillow insert filled with soft organic wool can be purchased by clicking on 'Select Options' on right side if this page
● CARE INSTRUCTIONS - Can be either dry cleaned or machine washed on a delicate setting
● FREE EXPEDITED SHIPPING to N. America and Europe. Worldwide express delivery within 3-5 days. USA buyers pay no tax or import duties on this purchase due to a bilateral Free Trade Agreement with Morocco
● MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We believe you're going to adore our vintage Berber Pillows as much as we do!
Alternately, you are covered by our 45 day, no questions asked, money back guarantee.