Details: ● CRAFTSMANSHIP - Gorgeous handmade Moroccan Kilim pouf, refashioned from a genuine, tapestry-woven, vintage, Berber rug, handwoven by Berber women in Morocco's High Atlas Mountains.
● QUALITY - Zipper on three sides of pouf for easy filling, backed by tough quality cotton, muslin insert provided. Durable design combined with genuine craftsmanship ensures a long lifetime
● STYLE TIP - A practical and versatile piece for your home:
○ Perfect as floor pillows for lounging
○ Arrange a few around a coffee table for casual seating
○ Rest a tray on top and turn one into a temporary side table
○ Add a splash of colour in a corner space
● GIFT IDEA - If you are looking for something distinctive and original, this makes for a perfect gift for a birthday, wedding or house warming party
● SIZE - 24" x 24" x 8" inches (60 x 60 x 20 cms)
● CARE INSTRUCTIONS - Dry clean only
● FREE EXPEDITED SHIPPING to N. America and Europe. Worldwide express delivery within 3-5 days
● MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We believe you're going to adore our Moroccan Kilim Poufs as much as we do! Alternately, you are covered by our 45 day, no questions asked, money back guarantee.
● STUFFING - Available filled or unfilled. Please click 'Select Options'