Moroccan Handira Pillow Cushion Cover, Berber Handmade with Sequins, refashioned from a vintage Moroccan Wedding Blanket, hand crafted in Morocco's High Atlas Mountains, 23" x 12", CH16
Details: ● CRAFTSMANSHIP - Our sumptuous luxe handmade pillow is refashioned from a vintage Moroccan Wedding Blanket, hand crafted by Berber women in Morocco's High Atlas Mountains. They are loomed from native wool and adorned with hundreds of sparkly sequins, individually hand sewn. This piece is utterly unique, one of a kind
● QUALITY - High quality workmanship and materials ensures durability. Cushions backed with soft Belgian linen, zipper on one side of cushion for quick and easy filling
● STYLE TIP - Will add a touch of chic glam to your home decor:
○ Throw several on a sofa or armchair
○ Blend some in with your outdoor patio furnishing
○ Place a couple on your bed as decorative pieces
● GIFT IDEA - If you are looking for something distinctive and original, this makes for a perfect gift for a birthday, wedding or house warming party
● SIZE - 23" x 12" in (60 x 30 cm)
● CARE INSTRUCTIONS - Dry clean only
● INSERT - Pillow insert filled with soft organic wool can be purchased by clicking on 'Select Options' on right side if this page
● FREE EXPEDITED SHIPPING to N. America and Europe. Worldwide express delivery within 3-5 days
● MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We believe you're going to adore our vintage Handira Pillows as much as we do!
Alternately, you are covered by our 45 day, no questions asked, money back guarantee.