Moroccan Fanny Pack Travel Accessory - Tizi 'n Tichka Zemmour Kilim & Leather Waist Bag
Regular price $ 45.00
Souk Find Details:
- Combining the mastery of both leather and textile Berber artisans, our handmade waist bag is your inner nomad's on-the-go must-have for hands-free everyday or out-of-town expeditions
- Leather is soft and handmade in world renowned 1000 year-old Fez el Bali tanneries by craftsmen using techniques that have been honed since medieval times
- Textile is hand knotted kilim wool rug in the classic red color palette of the Zemmour tribe of the Middle Atlas region, one of the oldest, most respected and recognizable weaving traditions in Morocco, set off by black, yellow and white geometric motifs and tattoo symbols
- Design includes three zippered compartments (back, top, front) and an adjustable waist strap that can also easily be slung over a shoulder for versatility
- Seam-to-seam measurements of main carrying space are 12.5" wide x 4.5" high in the center x 3.5" front to back in center with fillable space from where the belt begins on either side
- Main carrying space has a fleur de lis patterned lining
- Central compartment provides space for wallet, phone, pens, keys, makeup and similar items
- Front and rear zippered pockets are ideal for safe-keeping of your travel ephemera such as brochures, postcards, maps, receipts, etc.
- Current belt hole options allow for expansion to a 31" circumference, and tightens to just over ~25.5"
Don't see what you're looking for? Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org