Accent Table - Natural Fossil Stone Galaxy Voyage Rectangle Design
GALAXY VOYAGE NATURAL FOSSIL STONE ACCENT TABLE
Make it all a bit more sublimely civilized in your most lived in spaces with our Galaxy Voyage Rectangle Accent Table designed to be more inspiring than a place to stack coffee table books. Get your guests talking with this rectangular surface in a reassuring shape that evokes balance and stability.
Art. Unearthed. Extinct fossils naturally preserved and visible in this hard limestone are nearly half a billion years old and include spiral ammonites and rocket-shaped orthoceras, which inhabited prehistoric seas. Each piece is unlike any other as the placement of the fossils is completely organic and a result of natural chemical and physical geological processes...courtesy of the artist, planet Earth.
Measurements: 39 x 24 x 3/4 inches
- Rectangular surface sets atop base
- Black (kajal) base optional/included (see photo)
- Fossil forms are found throughout stone and can be seen from the bottom/back
- Fossil Types: Ammonite, a spiral shape
- Fossil Distribution: Moderate to low
- Color Range: Dark gray (hezhra) with white in Ammonite fossil
- Shipping arranged separately and billed prior to delivery; view options here
- View video lookbooks below and visit our Client Project Gallery for ideas
Ancient Oceans Carved Fossil Stone Surfaces
Fulfilling the eclectic design lover's craving for pieces with uncommon luxury and incomparable appeal that express one's discerning view of the world, the table styles of the Ancient Oceans carved fossil stone surfaces line are a natural choice when delivering an unexpected visual impact is the priority. Embodying elegant antiquity and modern functionality, these distinctive center piece surfaces set the stage and start the conversation for you in any setting.
Material + Origin
Ancient Seabed Natural Fossil Stone Collection, created from a hard limestone that polishes to a shine, is quarried from the Sahara desert, the location of a prehistoric seabed. Found in an selection of colors that include terracotta brown, dark brown, black, and gray, it is available as dimensional tiles, slabs and quarry blocks, as well as custom bath and dining surfaces.
Orthoceras, the rocket-shaped fossil figure, and Ammonites, the spiral-shaped fossil form, are the prehistoric sea life naturally preserved throughout this material and still visible today in the Ancient Seabed Natural Fossil Stone Collection, which all began in a primitive ocean during the Paleozoic era nearly a half billion years ago.
Care & Maintenance Quick Tips:
- Maintain the natural surface shine by resealing once or twice a year with a heavy duty stone sealer
- Prevent stains with regular cleaning using a granite and marble cleaner
- Avoid acidic household cleaners or cleaning wipes with harsh or abrasive chemicals
- Don't use cleaners with abrasive material added to avoid scratching the surface
- Use a standard stone and tile stain remover when staining occurs
- Apply a granite poultice product directly to more difficult stains
- Consult your preferred stone specialist