Accent Table - Natural Fossil Stone Elegant Eons Round Design
ELEGANT EONS NATURAL FOSSIL STONE ACCENT TABLE
Representing the universal symbol for planet earth, as well as a sign of forever, the circular shape of this luxurious accent table carved in 500 million year old black natural fossil stone perfectly unifies elegant antiquity with functional organic design for your home. Fossilized extinct rocket-shaped Orthoceras forms from the Paleozoic era are visible throughout this material.
Art. Unearthed. This sustainable material is a hard limestone (fossils are still visible) that polishes to a shine. Each piece is unlike any other as the placement of the fossils is completely organic and a result of natural chemical and physical geological processes...courtesy of the artist, planet Earth.
Measurements: 39 inch diameter x 3/4 inch thick
- Round surfaces sets atop base
- Base included (see photo)
- Fossil forms are found throughout stone and can be seen from the bottom/back
- Fossil Types: Orthoceras, a rocket-like shape
- Fossil Distribution: Moderate to high
- Color Range: Black (Kajal) / soft black with white Orthoceras fossils
- Shipping arranged separately and billed prior to delivery; view options here
- View video lookbooks below and visit our Client Project Gallery for ideas
Ancient Oceans Carved Fossil Stone Surfaces
Fulfilling the eclectic design lover's craving for pieces with uncommon luxury and incomparable appeal that express one's discerning view of the world, the table styles of the Ancient Oceans carved fossil stone surfaces line are a natural choice when delivering an unexpected visual impact is the priority. Embodying elegant antiquity and modern functionality, these distinctive center piece surfaces set the stage and start the conversation for you in any setting.
Material + Origin
Ancient Seabed Natural Fossil Stone Collection, created from a hard limestone that polishes to a shine, is quarried from the Sahara desert, the location of a prehistoric seabed. Found in an selection of colors that include terracotta brown, dark brown, black, and gray, it is available as dimensional tiles, slabs and quarry blocks, as well as custom bath and accent table surfaces.
Orthoceras, the rocket-shaped fossil figure, and Ammonites, the spiral-shaped fossil form, are the prehistoric sea life naturally preserved throughout this material and still visible today in the Ancient Seabed Natural Fossil Stone Collection, which all began in a primitive ocean during the Paleozoic era nearly a half billion years ago.
Care & Maintenance Quick Tips:
- Maintain the natural surface shine by resealing once or twice a year with a heavy duty stone sealer
- Prevent stains with regular cleaning using a granite and marble cleaner
- Avoid acidic household cleaners or cleaning wipes with harsh or abrasive chemicals
- Don't use cleaners with abrasive material added to avoid scratching the surface
- Use a standard stone and tile stain remover when staining occurs
- Apply a granite poultice product directly to more difficult stains
- Consult your preferred stone specialist